facebook

top groups

by: Jack

man, i hthink how awful this hierarchy is.

top groups are not that cool and yet mid and boottom and all his climbing to be seen as good and in.

ive hung out with many top groups. i honestly have enjoyed the mid and bottom as much a t times and i think its ridic to fight fr a spot or be IN with the top groups. i mean is this going to continue in adulthood? this is the most childish and immature game ive seen. people would be better off not trying to be IN and be happy w their social groups.

i blame the top groups and others for this illusion of superiority and this constant sucking up. i mean i went out with some kappas attracted tons of piphi chicks but in the end of the day these rankings are meaningless and perpetuate a constant status imposer on duke.

id rather not value ranks and have them be there but not for sucking up to top groups. the top groups are overblown and there are several groups on here that are not top but better than these groups in many ways like brotherhood, being REAl friends w each other and not play a weird status game.

Posted By: Jack
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.