facebook

money

by: Money

Which frat has the most?

Posted By: Money
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kendrick   

Well there are rich kids accross all fratts. However there are def sects and divisions based off money.

1. Adphi
2. Snu
3. Dsig
4. KA
5. KSIG

After that i feel its more all over the place. I could even prob give an income distribution for many of these...its that clear cut. Also some frats are more consistent than othes. i,e Adphi i think is almost always rich and snu is a mix of pretty rich and average at times so its a mix

By: Kendrick
by: hahahahaApr 5, 2019 2:40:19 PM

dsig and ka are broke, you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about

By: hahahaha
by: KendrickApr 5, 2019 7:29:42 PM

No they're .not broke and theyre much richer than DTD ATO etc. So actually the rankings are right and I cant think of any mid or low frat above ka and dsig so stfu.

by: hahaApr 5, 2019 8:34:17 PM

you're making yourself sound stupid. come back when you're done with freshman year

By: haha
by: KendrickApr 5, 2019 11:14:55 PM

Come back when you're done with your autism treatment cause i now like 7 people in each top frat and mid frat so i know that ka and dsig are def more well off on avg than any mid or low tier frat.

by: wowApr 5, 2019 11:34:39 PM

hahaha wow you know 7 people in each top and middle tier frat? that’s really sick. go back to 4chan you absolute joke

By: wow
by: KendrickApr 6, 2019 2:43:45 AM

Now shut the f-ck up and let me bang ur mom she's been waiting for my D-ck all night.

#2  by: I think   

Adphi probably has the most super wealthy kids like over 10+ million etc and buildings on campus. Others just have average wealthy for duke, which is still super wealthy compared to normal world.

By: I think
by: thisApr 5, 2019 2:41:04 PM

this is facts, adphi have the tisch kid for example

By: this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.