facebook

turn it back on friends

by:    

Post rush piece of advice to give you: don’t turn your back on your friends that didn’t get into frat or sorority or got into “ lower” one than you. I know ur caught up in the excitement and perceived new found popularity but u have no idea how much it hurts the person u considered a good friend when they see you casually try to cut them out. As a junior I ‘be seen this a lot...
Ur friends don’t all need to be in the same group or circle.... remember those circles fade after graduation and you may wish you had kept some of your true friends around.

Posted By: Why?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

happened to me, seems like most of my sorority/frat friends have moved on. Not mad or anything, but it’s rough

By: sad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

^^^

By: truth
by: Same   

Happened to me also. To be honest I lost respect for some of them because I can tell they think they are more relevant than me because of a snap bid they got....I really don’t care because my independent friends and I are happy and they r running around with fake friends trying to be an image they’re not... lol

By: Same
#3by:    

This is the saddest part of greek life. Friends get split apart for superficial reasons and people just accept it because it’s hapoened for so many years and will continue to happened. Without greek life, there would be so many more genuine friendships

By: Most problematic
by: ???   

It’s very sad and it brings out catty nature in many....

By: ???
by: Who cares   

Bump

By: Who cares
#4by:    

BUMP

By: Cabo
by: ha   

sounds like someones having fun in cabo

By: ha
by: ???   

I am

By: ???
#5by:    

If ur friends are douchey u probably are too but less cool. Stop being self pitiful and cool it.

By: Calm down

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.