facebook

upper tier girls

by: help

can't believe I have to ask this but I've seen too much ranking and social hierarchy bs. if you're a good looking, solid guy but not in a top frat, will upper tier girls still be interested? or are they superficial to the point of disregarding u completely

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Everyone   

Ur fine dawg

By: Everyone
#2  by: Gonna b real w u   

I don’t rlly think so. Hook up culture is surprisingly not huge among top tiers bc everyone is so concerned about appearances. Girls also tend not to want to explain to their friends who the rando they got w is. It’s not that they don’t think you’re attractive it’s just how the system works.

By: Gonna b real w u
#3  by: Joe   

so many DDDs have hit on me...im independent. i think theyre so attracted to me my affiliation couldnt matter less. same with piphis

By: Joe
by: ???Feb 19, 2019 2:50:57 PM

Such a double standard why is it that “top tier “ girls
go for guys that are not top tier but “ top “ tier guys hardly go for girls who r not “ top tier” .... their loss because there are so many hot independent girls and lower tier girls that are much nicer prettier and richer than the b... y girls they ask to functions just to keep up with the top tier facade.... their loss though lol

By: ???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.