facebook

big little reveal is so cute

by:    

Haha no I’m just kidding. All these pictures of families in “top” sororities literally reminded me just how average looking (AT BEST) they are. Damn they are some plain ass white girls

Posted By: Big little reveal!!!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

so true. at a state school your tridelts and piphis here would be mid tier at best. just because your dad is a CFO doesn't mean you're hot

By: accurate
by: Yes   

LITERALLY YEA

By: Yes
#2by:    

I’ve always wondered why the only 2-3 of the top sorority girls here are actually attractive, good to know others feel the same way

By: F

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes   

People talk all the time about why some of the hottest girls are independents and some of the nastiest girls are in too sororitesb

By: Yes
#3by:    

The only reason aphi is hotter than key three is because they don’t rely on private school connections, that you live in New York or LA or your family’s income. The only thing aphi cares about is how care you tried to social climb and how many dudes you slept with

By: Ok
by: Senior   

From an outsider prospective, the sophomore aphis are pretty hot. The junior aphis as a whole are considerably less hot than the key three. Unsure about newest pledge classes but tri felt and kappa did pretty badly so maybe aphi is hotter.

By: Senior
by: ???   

which sophomores lol

By: ???

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.