facebook

top frats

by: Xavier

to be honest top frats are way too exclusive. ksig iscool but the rest are hard to join.

a word of advice, dont waste your duke experience trying to join a top frat that excludes you.

ultimately a frat that accepts and invites you is good, not a frat that doesnt seem to invite you.

imo, mid frats are a lot of fun too, just without the money of the top guys.

its ridiculous, at duke, you need basically a rich set of parents and often super rich to join a top frat.

few ppl have that so i feel you shouldnt worry abt a top frat unless they invite you, or they really want you.

Posted By: Xavier
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

Really disturbing how everything people talk about references money. Quite honestly, “top frats “have some people with a lot of money but so do “ mid tiers.” Top frats have more social climbers that pretend they have money lol. Quality girls don’t care frat association.... look around you sorority girls mostly date guys that are not in “top frats” because they are more genuine.

By: ???
#2  by: Well   

This post is true except for the ksig line. Ksig stop trying to be relevant

By: Well
#3  by: lol   

how could this be any more obviously written by ksig

By: lol
#4  by: ?   

Bump

By: ?
#5  by: Xavier   

i'm not in ksig you assuming fools. jk but seriously you cant assume im in ksig for expressing a pro ksig opinion.

i agree that the Pike self rank posts are obvious, but this was merely a positive opinion of Ksig and you should stop assuming things

By: Xavier

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.