facebook

ka parties

by:    

suck. period.

Why do people think they are fun? KArnival was fine but everyone just stood around watching the fire breathers. Let's not forget that they had a barn party with someone playing the BANJO two years ago. And that's "top tier"? Give me a break...

Posted By: rave kween
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What are major parties per frat?

By: ?
by: DTD with random beef   

ADPhi: Dazed and Confused, Toga, Lei, etc.
KA: KArnival
DSig: Candyland, Nikki Beach
SNu: Burning Man, Elephant Walk, Soggy Biscuit

By: DTD with random beef
#2by:    

Soggy Biscuit is hands down the funnest party at Duke. I'm literally praying I get invited this year.

By: DancingDevil
by: ??   

Are these pretty much open to all girls or do you have to be in a top sorority to be invited

By: ??

Are these pretty much open to all girls or do you have to be in a sorority to be invited ?

#3by:    

I'm so tired of KA trying to fit KA into every.single.word. KArnival. KAnt be tamed. ChipotKA. KAchella. KArolina KAp.

By: yooo
by: Ha   

Highly overrated .... Funny how people think " nice guys" .... Not the ones I know.... DSIG gets bad rap but at least they r upfront

By: Ha
by: ???   

What a bunch of losers .... Is it really true they had a square dance party lol... Were their mommies there to tell them who to Dance with

By: ???
#4by:    

Initially thought KA coool but the more I see the more I steer clear

By: Relevant key 3

Decent parties though

by: !   

Their beach formal was way overrated last year....

By: !

Lol KA were scrambling for dates because girls chose to stay behind to Dsig adphi darty....heard they had to beg girls to go

Their beach formal was not fun at all last year

#5by:    

Never really felt comfortable at ka..

By: I'll pass

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

These are facts, KA has some cool/hot guys, but together they can't throw a truly good party and girls tend not to like them as much as other frats

By: Preach

Please point out the hot cool guys in KA I just don't see that lol.,.

by: DG soph   

MD, TK, JA, and WY are all super hot in the sophomore pc

By: DG soph
by: What    

JA hot hahahahahaha

By: What
#7by:    

Boom roasted

By: DSig
#8by:    

Bump

By: Bump
by: hahaha   

Idk what the hype is KA is objectively one of the most unattractive frats on campus. Put them next to pikapp I wouldn’t be able to tell which is “more top tier”

By: hahaha
by: Hi   

How was Avatar last year?

By: Hi
#9by:    

Relevant again

By: Bump
#10by:    

yup .

By: greek rank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.