facebook

kappa sigma discussion

by:    

Kappa Sigma fraternity chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

these guys are great, i mean they have have fun, they do arts and crafts, they finger paint, they have silly string wars and play with shaving cream!!!! RUSH KAPPA SIG!! YAY!

By: k swig
#22by:    

these guys are cool, my buddy is a bro and he says u guys are good in the sack.

By: rush
#23by:    

Never heard of these guys till I got on the site. I will give you the benifit of the doubt on item 1 and 3 but if I never heard of you the Kappa Sig could not be very popular, involved or fun.

By: Kappa Who?
#24by:    

I don't know much about kappa sig but what is up with this cupcake king stuff?

By: Cupcake who?
#25by:    

Bowdown to me

-TraTunafish

By: Cupcake King

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#26by:    

Weee loveee Kappa Sigma! You boys are the epitome of perfection! Keep up the great work!

By: AGD <333
#27by:    

Decent guys. Definitely better than 4 years ago. Try a little hard in the "frat" department, but it seems a lot are legit. House will definitely help them. A lot do look young, but they definitely teach those kids how to drink...maybe too much. The "biggest drinkers on campus" rep will only get you so far. They are no Pike or Lambda Chi, but they are certainly better than all the other jokes they are associated with just because they are in an HG "lodge". Solid mid-tier.

By: Kappa Swig
#28by:    

There are about 5 or 6 guys that aren't very nice. And they don't really associate with the rest of the frat, 95% of them are amazing.

By: not really true
#29by:    

Does anyone have any evidence that KS is losing it's charter?

By: JS
#30by:    

nothing wrong with getting drunk. Never met one of their brothers who isn't cool. Sad to hear if they get their charter pulled because of another fraternity.

By: reality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.