facebook

kappa sigma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Sigma fraternity chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: BOSS   

Sigma Chi rejects people? That has to be false, they have 15 something queens- I seriously doubt they reject anyone, if they are not going to reject buttslammers

By: BOSS
#12  by: Re: SX   

Didn't y'all perfect that practice, you limp-wristed queer? Here's to you getting your ass kicked by KA!

By: Re: SX
#13  by: Sorority girl   

1. KA couldn't even hurt a fly if they tried.
2. Sigma Chi is one of the best fraternities ON campus
3. Kappa Sig is a lower frat. NONE of the top sororities have socials with yall AND you're not even on campus.
4. On the other hand i've met several nice KS's

Truth Hurts.

By: Sorority girl
#14  by: Volunteer KS   

I met a couple of tfellow Kappa Sigs from FSU in Richmond and they are definetly a solid chapter. They came in second for chapter of the year. Yall need to stop hatin.

By: Volunteer KS
#15  by: Funny   

People hate Kappa Sigma because they are a real fraternity, if you had to pick any fraternity on campus that resembled the Delts from Animal House, hands down, no questions asked, it's Kappa Sigma.

They do stuff without thinking, consume large amounts of alcohol, all the brothers are great friends even at their numbers.

Don't be mad because you joined a business fraternity.

By: Funny
#16  by: Really Funny   

People hate Kappa Sigma because they are not a real fraternity, if you had to pick any fraternity on campus that resembled the the retards from the goonies, hands down no questions asked its Kappa Sigma

They are tough to look at, consume large amounts of bleach, all the brothers are into brothers at brothers even at their numbers.

Don't be mad because you joined a fraternity that doesnt rule on the internet.

By: Really Funny
#17  by: PhiDelt   

I would have to say Phi Tau is actually the goonies of campus

By: PhiDelt
#18  by: close   

You're close with Phi Tau, but I give them more credit than that. I'd say Chi Phi or Theta Chi are definitely the goonies of FSU

By: close
#19  by: shocked   

after 3 years in tally, i finally saw a good looking guy wearing his KS letters! wow. just when i thought there weren't any cute brothers, one comes out of the wood work. amazing.

By: shocked
#20  by: nope   

kappa sig....you either look 12 or you are 12, or your over weight

By: nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.