facebook

kappa sigma discussion

by:    

Kappa Sigma fraternity chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

For the people who don't just rank us all 1's or all 5's, are highest ranked catagory is almost always Fun. If so, we're doing just fine. Suck one!

By: Whatever
#2by:    

This is hilarious.

AEKDB

By: K Sig
#3by:    

You can say what you want about Kappa Sigma, we really aren't going to be affected by someone's anonymous online opinions (much less when they pose as sorority girls).

As for the whole "rejected from KA and start your own frat" comment, that's just laughable. Only two of our last pledge class bothered rushing KA, Koby and Hunter both got bids (Hunter pledged there previously I think and dropped but was re-offered a bid) and both of them turned down KA to come to Kappa Sigma. Infact I recall Hunter saying that he felt more comfortable here during his first twee weeks of pledgeship than he ever did in his pledgeship at KA.

Francois turned down PIKE and PhiDelt bids to come to Kappa Sigma, as did Scott R for PIKE. There's more, but I'm not going to try to further justify myself to someone who won't even man up and say who they are.

Like it or not, Kappa Sigma is a good fraternity and is on the rise. Soon we'll have a house on College Ave and things will take off further.

AEKBD

By: Get it right
#4by:    

why don't you all get off line and stop trying to justify yourselves on a web page. You guys make me sick.

By: FRATTT
#5by:    

you tools rank yourselves.

By: pike
#6by:    

"Soon we will have a house on College Ave, then things will take off further".
Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking, and a lack of money.

By: Laughable
#7by:    

tools that rate themselves...but not as bad as chi phi or tke

By: frat
#8by:    

The house next to Painted does not belong to any fraternity, that's why it's being sold to a fraternity. I'm not even a Kappa Sig and I know that, but my fraternity is looking into that house as well.

By: JT

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

tools. but good at posting things on greekrank daily.

By: Kappa Sigma
#10by:    

These bromos definitely started this site, constantly delete comments in minutes just proving all this

By: Greek Advisor.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.