facebook

rush 2015

by:    

Im really nervous about rushing in the fall. Ill be a freshman and all of my friends have told me joining a fraternity is an instant way to make friends and have a busy social schedule which all sound great! my only fear is pledging...Ive heard some horror stories from some, and others say it isnt as bad. I guess it depends on the pledge system for the fraternity? Has anyone heard of stuff pledges had to do and know for a fact it happens? I definitely understand pledging is a lot of work and if I end up in the right fraternity for me, I will have no problem putting in the work to earn my letters. My issue is if I will be pushed to over my limit where I cannot handle it...if anyone has any insight on this please let me know

Posted By: Potential Rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Some fraternities haze more than others. If you rush a top tier frat expect the brothers to be a lil harder on you than lower tier frats. Each frat has its own unique persona, and the only way you know which you fit best with is to hit em up over the summer and visit them during rush.

By: Brother

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Listen up little man. You're way too worried, relax a little. Most fraternities haze but it's nothing you can't handle and after pledging you will become a man. go for it, rushing was best decision I've ever made.

By: jake

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.