facebook

attention incoming freshmen

by:    

If you get a bid from:
Top: DG, Zeta, KD then you're hot...they only rush hot girls don't care about anything else

Top Middle: Tri Delt, Theta, AXO then you're "normal", fun, pretty good looking for the most part and will still have a great time partying with top and middle frats

Middle: ADPi, XO, Pi Phi then you'll be in a sorority that is respected with some good looking and some not so good looking girls. Will have a good greek experience.

Bottom Middle: Phi Mu, DZ, Alpha Phi then you'll be in a sorority that's known to not be really involved. Probably good sisterhoods though
The rest...

Posted By: Guy's opinion
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't go with those top if you have any substance at all...completely looks. The middle top is where you want to be. All the hot girls with personalities go to top mid.

By: SSS
by: not true   

there are plenty of top tier girls with amazing personalities. girls that aren't top just say this because if it was actually not true they would have nothing to justify themselves. putting others down doesn't make you look better

By: not true
#2by:    

Every girl I've met in the top sororitys have had great personalities and are so smart. Don't listen to these ppl

By: Duh
by: lol   

says the girl in a top sorority

By: lol
#3by:    

Freshman, keep a smile on your face, your heart open, be true to yourself and you will land in the house you are ment to be. Don't worry about rankings as on this site their are mostly self ranking posters- I do it and know I am not the only one😃

By: 1FSU

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Unfortunately, this post is pretty accurate

By: Calvin

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.