facebook

rush

by:    

I am from Virginia (lol obviously) and I really love shopping and fashion. I love to dress preppy not to sound stuck up but I love stores like Lilly, J.Crew and VV. Everyone says I would fit in just fine with the sororities here but the only problem is that I'm black. Do you think I would have trouble getting a bid? Can you list some sororities that you think would like me? Thanks :)

Posted By: Virginia gal
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

every sorority has girls from pretty much every race, don't stress it, there's no racism or discrimination here

By: ph
#2by:    

You don't have to worry about your race here! Every sorority is welcoming and open to anyone race! Just be yourself and you will get a bid to where your personally fits best :)

By: Sorority girl
#3by:    

being black is not a problem. the only problem is the idea that girls feel like it could be.

By: go greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Lily is a lame brand. Selling it at Target now.

By: OMG

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.