Phi Delt/ Theta Chi/ Pi Kapp
Sig Ep/ Kappa Sig/ ZBT/ Chi Phi
SAE/AEPi
FIJI/Beta/ Phi Psi
Delta Chi/TKE/ADPhi

Explanation:
Pike - always on top, involved, hottest girls

Phi Sig/Delt - tend to always be on top

ATO/Phi Tau/ KA - ATO and Phi Tau definitely here for involvement, but I heard ATO dropped out of Dance Marathon and KA hasn't been too involved these last few semesters, Phi Tau is killing the courting game especially with Zeta

Phi Delt/Theta Chi/ Pi Kapp- good looking guys for the most part, all athletic, outgoing, "typical frat guys" I would say with a few exceptions

Sig Ep/ Kappa Sig/ ZBT/ Chi Phi - Sig Ep has some beautiful guys and good at sports and Always a lot of letters being worn around campus,
Kappa Sig got an on campus house around some of the best sororities and seem nice, ZBT's two new pledge classes this year changed the whole frat plus their house is on the same level as Pike and Phi Delt, Chi Phi is great at Dance Marathon and have athletic guys

SAE don't hear much about them this semester, a lot of girls like AEPi and they get involved and I see letters on campus

FIJI, Beta, Phi Psi - FIJI is brand new but have good looking and nice guys, Beta is also new with highest GPA but guys are kind of socially awkward, of course there are some exceptions. Phi Psi is alright they have a small brotherhood but I see a lot of letters on campus

Delta Chi is kind of odd and don't hear about them, TKE is TKE, and ADPhi is new and got a house but I never see their letters or hear about their events

THIS IS BASED ON FALL 2014 and SPRING 2015. If you haven't been to a frat this year and want to change their ranking, think again because they a lot of them drastically changed with new pledge classes and older brothers graduating. It happens. Don't try and self promo your own fraternity or bring down someone else. A lot can change in a year, and this is the current standing. Don't agree with me? Go check them out for tailgates, parties, and events held before going out at night. Their past reputations do not define them as they are today. Welcome to the Greek World, where fraternities and sororities change all the time.

DG/KD/Zeta
Theta/TriDelt
ADPi/AXO/ PiPhi
Chi O/ Phi Mu/ Alpha Phi
GammaPhi/DZ/ KKG
Sig Delt/ AOPi
AGD

Don't feel like listing each one and why because sororities don't move around on tiers as much as frats and I'm sure this is generally accepted and if not there might be a shift or two based on your personal preference.

Posted By: Unbiased observer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Dude   

this looks right except most guys think AXO is before ADPi now and ChiO is before Pi phi because of new PC

By: Dude
by: EhMar 5, 2015 12:59:01 PM

Don't think one PC makes up for the entire sorority. ADPi is still better than AXO for the next couples years and Pi Phi is still better than Chi O.

By: Eh
by: Ha haMar 6, 2015 7:19:44 AM

Hi ADPi :)

By: Ha ha
#2  by: Finally   

Accurate for this year

By: Finally
#3  by: the   

most accurate list, except most would put Phi Tau before ATO

By: the
by: theMar 1, 2015 3:01:07 PM

I don't think anybody would unless you're from the 305

By: the
by: DDDMar 4, 2015 5:05:33 PM

I agree, I have yet to go to phi tau and not have a good time. ATO has cool guys but their fair share of creeps

By: DDD
#4  by: 6 God   

I would put phi tau above ATO ^^, ATO has creeps. Also, Phi Sig has fallen fast and needs life alert because they honest to god suck. Theta Chi has really risen over the past year. That is all

Oh and FIJI sucks

By: 6 God
#5  by: perfect   

Excellent list, best I've seen so far

By: perfect
#6  by: truest   

most accurate

By: truest
#7  by: perhaps   

Agree 100%

By: perhaps
#8  by: But    

Tri delt and chi o should be higher

By: But
by: AgreedMar 4, 2015 7:30:06 PM

Switch Theta and Tri Delt
Switch ADPi and AXO
Switch Pi Phi and Chi O

By: Agreed
#9  by: Yeah   

This is good. Still think AXO is below Pi Phi and Chi O though, in my opinion

By: Yeah
#10  by: sorority   

Phi Tau and Theta Chi are both extremely overrated. Both of these fraternities are filled with losers and nerds they just are good at hiding them.

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.