Creeps:
16. ΧΦ
17. TKE

Posted By: FSU FRAT RANKS
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Idek if beta is even that high

By: Beta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

real ranks

By: bump
#13by:    

Looks good to me

By: Yup
#14by:    

OK, yes Pike is back on top again but Theta Chi is so close there’s no daylight between them. Yes, Sig Ep and SAE are 3 and 4 but not necessarily in that order. SAE is a different culture, much more the traditional masculine fraternity of the two.
Kapp Sig deserves credit for their rise. DChi is good but what’s the truth about their fall class?
Did they keep them? Kappa Alpha Order is the same they have always been, with a unique appeal. FIJI is good but not ambitious. Beta and Sigma Chi are good. I think they’re basically the same but none of my sisters agree.

By: OK
by: Beuhhhh   

Dx lost their class and lost one other pc in the past year

By: Beuhhhh
by: Nope   

DChi initiated the guys that would have been the spring class earlier this semester. Similar situation for this fall class, they can't participate as pledges this semester but they can get initiated next semester so they didn't really lose them permanently.

By: Nope
#15by:    

Yupppp

By: Yup
#16by:    

Beta isn’t that high

By: Hahaha
#17by:    

The numbers are wrong. They show 17 IFC fraternities but there are actually 19 including the Phi Delt colony and something called Chi Psi. If ATO comes back we’ll have 20. Lambda is supposed to come back too. Are there too many fraternities for a campus this size?

By: Numbers wrong
#18by:    

Chi Phi Creeeps. Put them below TKE

By: Chiphi
#19by:    

Chi phi bottom at this point

By: Chi phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.