facebook

balancing school and a sorority?

by: FSU2018

I will be attending FSU this fall and I was curious as to how hard is it to balance school and a sorority? I'm not talking about passing by, but to actually excel with a 4.0

I've always been a straight A student and I am majoring in Biology with a pre-med track. I've always had a good balance between social life and school but I know college courses will be more rigorous, especially with my major.

Is it a doable goal or would I most likely have to pick one or the other? And is one of the sororities geared towards a more studious type of person?

Posted By: FSU2018
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Totally depends   

on you. If you are a dedicated student and allot study time you can do it. The sororities already have their social calendars pretty much set for fall semester, so you will know of events ahead of time. Realize that you can have a 4.0 overall GPA and still not get into med school-you need to show them you are a well rounded person, and greek life can help in that area.

By: Totally depends

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.