facebook

will I get my top choice for bid day

by: scared

ok so I know the two houses I preffed today were equally into me, but I prefer my top choice way more. what are the chances I get my top choice? if both houses want to give me a bid, will the top be prioritized?

Posted By: scared
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: maybe   

Both houses want to give you a bid, that's why you were at their prefs. You are more likely to get your #1 but it's not guaranteed. Pref is the round where the pnm's ranks matter almost as much as the sorority's ranks. You've about a 70% chance of getting your #1. Good luck.

By: maybe
#2  by: No   

It depends where you are on your first choice’s bid list. If quota is 80 and your name is 80th or higher you are in. If you are 81st, you will have a bid if any person ahead of you listed another house first. If you are 120th on their list, they will likely fill to quota before they get to your name, so the computer will try to match you to your 2nd choice, but again, that will depend on where your name is on #2’s list. If both houses fill to quota before your name comes up, you will be a quota addition to either of the houses, so you will have a bid no matter what.

By: No
#3  by: does anyone know   

i'm in the same boat and scared too, this is soo helpful above, thank you! Does anyone have an idea of what quota might be this year, even if a guess? i heard from a girl in line today she heard 700 have dropped and FSU started with almost 1900. So is a good guess 1200/17 for quota? I know that's a guess but jw

By: does anyone know
by: ^Aug 24, 2024 8:22:02 PM

Quota has nothing to do with anything concerning your rush other than how many your nm class will be. So don't tie in quota to your fears right now whatsoever.

Drops average around 30% every year. Nothing new except to the pnm's who think it's a big deal. No. Tent talk will always increase the actual number because gossip does that so don't believe any specific numbers you hear. I'd put quota at 80 give or take, just by the numbers, and some houses will take more due to quota additions.

By: ^
#4  by: chill ❤️   

everything will work out. try to relax and distract yourself from social media rn!

By: chill ❤️
#5  by: Ya   

You def will they kept you this long!!

By: Ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.