facebook

bottom sorority

by:    

do tiers really matter? will i be looked down on if im in aoii, gphi, or sdt even if im pretty?

Posted By: !!!!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

nobody sane actually cares

By: student
#2by:    

no. as long as ur normal nobody gaf

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

All anybody sees here is YOU. No set of Greek letters can change the way you look or act or make people feel. If that's all good your letters won't take any of that away, if there's something bad in there your 'top house' letters won't save you. There is no magic in them either way.

By: Letters
by: Yesss   

Sooo true

By: Yesss
#4by:    

literally this website is the reason my rush was miserable. I wish I’d never found it, bc it caused me so much anxiety ab choosing my “lower” tier chapter on this list. I LOVE it here and my sisters! It’s just insecure ppl who buy into this stuff. My chapter has girls who would look at home at many “mid-top” sororities. Ultimately, we all chose it and to be in greek life and that’s what it comes down to. The only ppl who care are the ones the ranking benefits. The rest of us are just happily living our lives 😂 no one will ever bully you for your letters! Wear them with pride, and never look back.

By: be so fr
#5by:    

As long as it’s not agd or aopi you’re good

By: Real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.