facebook

what’s everyone preffing!!!!???!

by:    

PNMs, TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE PREFFING! Please I want to know, I hope you all got a top house xoxo gamma girl

Posted By: rhogammagamma
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I LOVE ZETAAAAAAAAAAAA ZLAM ZLAM ZLAM STRAWBERRIES FOR LIFE AND CROWNSSSSS

By: zeta girl 514
by: rhogammagamma   

Whoa girl! Seems like you’re having a late night, make sure you get some rest before sisterhood round tomorrow💕

By: rhogammagamma
#2by:    

i dropped

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

That’s probably for the best xx

#3by:    

Preffed aopi and adpi
Hoping for aopi! Those girls were awesome

By: Pnm

If you want to be spoken to by anyone, def go ADPI! Hope this helps 🩷

by: dropped   

if you wanna get bullied and hate your life maybe go adpi! hope this helps!!

By: dropped
by: Lol   

$500 on things that never happened Alex

By: Lol
#4by:    

Axo and adpi

Adpi gave me wannabe vibes today.
Axo seemed sincere

#5by:    

i preffed zeta and dz and honestly idk where to go. i liked dz more and felt the sisterhood a lot more but i know zeta is a top chapter and i want that brand for myself. i’m super torn. i still like zeta btw i just feel like they are a little more fake.

By: pnm
by: love   

go where your heart belongs! you won’t be happy in a chapter where you feel uncomfy. im sure you will make the right choice!! you can’t go wrong just follow ur heart.

By: love
by: Panlove   

Both great chapters. And DZ has risen up and is an upper sorority too. So go where you liked most.

By: Panlove
by: <3   

just go where you feel most comfortable and happy. both good choices though! good luck!

By: <3
#6by:    

Chi O and Phi Mu! I absolutely love both.

By: Happy gal
#7by:    

I preffed kkg and dz. I loved kkg more and I know they have a better sisterhood than dz, so I’m pretty sure I’m gonna go with them. Just want to know opinions. Pls I don’t want dz self rankers to reply, just real people.

#8by:    

KD and DG

By: PNM
#9by:    

I preffed adpi and kkg. I loved both. I really liked adpi sunroom but also kkg dining room was better. Idk what to do???

#10by:    

Zta and kd

By: Real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.