facebook

how many pnms have dropped already?

by:    

just curious how many pnms have dropped from recruitment already. i know usually about 30% in total drop, but wondering what the numbers look like this year. also curious what portion of that 30% usually drop before and after pref.

Posted By: just wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I heard over 700 so far

By: Rush
by: What   

How many girls started in Rush?

By: What
by: ???   

Really? That’s high.

By: ???
by: Seriouslythough   

The number of drops are high and climbing. In the end the prediction is that over half of the PMNs will drop (about 40% have already). That is tons! Everyone says "trust the process". For some PMNs (and the majority this year at FSU) dropping IS the part of the process. It just is not for everyone and that is okay!

By: Seriouslythough
#2by:    

it feels like a lot, but maybe it just seems like that. most girls i started with have dropped. if 30% drop that seems like things could change a lot on the last day

By: idk
#3by:    

Is it possible that ultra restrictive rules and absence of free market recruiting could be weakening the sorority system and dropping numbers?

By: Jason
by: hah   

The sorority memberships are already too big at this point. The system is working a little too well.

By: hah
#4by:    

How many pnms started?

By: ?
by: Pnm   

I am wondering that too

By: Pnm
#5by:    

I feel like so many girls dropped. It was definitely over half in my Rho Gamma group and there looked like a long line waiting to drop this morning. Does anyone know how many girls stayed and what the quota/pledge class sizes will be?

By: Seriouslythough
#6by:    

Personally Ik about 8 girls who have dropped. Also I am a freshman and didn’t know anyone beforehand if that helps…

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.