facebook

Which srats are doing COB

by:    

Which sororities besides agd and aoii are most likely going to participate in COB? I’m prob going to suicide bid so idk.

Posted By: ???
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Chapter Total will be reset after bid matching. Any house below that can COB but there won't be lots of spots available, just so you know. And the likelihood of getting a COB from a house that released you early is not high. Your best chance for a bid is right now during formal.

By: not yet

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I really don't recommend suicide bidding.
You never know what chapters are going to do COB- and most likely they are the lower tier ones that you seem to want to avoid.

Also if you end up joining a chapter through COB remember you miss out on things like bid day/new member retreats and alike.

I'd stick it out whatever srats you get back. You've only met a handful of woman so far in each chapter.

By: Not a great idea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.