sdt
kkg
gohi
ao pi
agd

Posted By: Fall 2024
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

please get a grip. this dz self ranking is ridiculous.

By: okay
by: lmao   

why would anyone in dz willingly post this lmao. i have friends who are in dz and they really don’t gaf

By: lmao
by: yeh   

i really don’t think this was posted by a dz….. nobody in their own chapter would post this about themselves and call other chapters “jealous haters”. everyone knows dz has moved up and has been doing really well. nobody is debating that or jealous haters? i think this was made by a non-dz who is trying to make them look bad. weird

By: yeh
by:    

honestly i don’t think someone in any chapter would write this about themselves. it’s probably another chapter trying to make dz look bad?!

also bid day was today. everyone was way too busy to write a dumb post lmao. idk just my opinion.

By: …
#2by:    

the self ranking is so obvious is embarrassing

By: just stop
#3by:    

The jealousy is real lol. You can’t stand them rising. Go back to high school ladies.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

This is accurate in 2024

By: 2024
by: Yep   

Bump!

By: Yep
#5by:    

Finally someone said it.

By: True
#6by:    

Everyone is so threatened by DZ rising they keep posting about them lol. I guess it’s true that you only attack the top-tier.

By: Truth
#7by:    

Bump!

By: Yep
#8by:    

DZ stop. Nobody else is coming on a SELF RANKING website talking about you. This is a big hint. If your sorority is always on greekrank defending themselves or all of a sudden ranking themselves it’s because it’s the sorority self ranking. The sororities never mentioned nor defend themselves are the sororities that don’t get on Greekrank. Be those sororities.

By: Stop
by: !!!   

ok but why would a chapter take time out of bid day to write a dumb post?? I have friends in dz and nobody cares about Greek rank frl.

By: !!!
by: ^^^   

Dear !!! , You just did.

By: ^^^
#9by:    

Who has the frat gc again???? Cuz I remember it being zta kd adpi dg tri delt theta aphi

By: Stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.