facebook

Reminder to all Girls rushing

by:    

No guy in a frat with over 100 brothers will ever date a girl who is in aoii, sdt, gphi, agd so my advice is not to waste your money save up til fall and let the freshmen glow up hit and find your real home. Remember ladies I know being at a new school is scary to find close friends but after sylly week you will have met some of your closest friends from going out no need to join a bottom tier sorority and be looked as less than you are and wasting 1000s of dollars. The freshmen glow up will hit and you be able to find a good home where guys aren’t scare to tell their brothers about dating you good luck

Posted By: Top tier frat man
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If don’t care being in Greek life then go one of those chapters as you will get sisterhood but you won’t have groupchats will mid or top tier frats and miss out on mixers and date function/wine nights. Also the most important every sorotity is paired with a frat on bid but aoii agd sdt and gphi so you will miss out on the best day/ night of your life

By: Top tier frat man

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: 🦉    

🤐
Congrats, EVERY IFC chapter GPA was lower than EVERY sorority.
Spring 2025 IFC Chapter GPA

Lowest sorority—3.450
1 XΦ—3.381
2 ΦΓΔ—3.314
3 ZBT—3.311
4 ΔX—3.257
5 XΦ—3.249
6 ΣΦE—3.236
7 ΠΛΦ—3.229
8 KΣ—3.210
9 ΣX—3.210
10 KA—3.173
11 BθΠ—3.144
12 TKE—3.142
13 AΔΦ—3.115
14 ΦKΨ—3.104
15 ΔΣΦ—3.094
16 θX—3.093
17 ΠKA—3.083

By: 🦉
by: 🤯    

Wow, fsu fraternities need to stay in their lane and study more. 👀

By: 🤯
#2by:    

this is so disgusting

By: girl
#3by:    

This is so stupid and untrue

By: ???
#4by:    

This is so wrong on so many levels.

By: What?
#5by:    

Seriously are you that much of an incel to write something like this? No one wants to be with a guy that lives on greekrank that’s for sure. Guys with self worth do not care about stuff like this.

By: Lol
#6by:    

hey so this is crazy! believe it or not but some people couldn’t give less of a crap about frat guys, hope this helps!!

By: fsu
#7by:    

Hot geeds are unmatched

By: True
#8by:    

who tf wants to date a frat man in the first place lmfao

By: ew
#9by:    

you definitely got dropped by ur frat because you couldn’t pull :((

By: lmao
#10by:    

This is comical. I am in a lower sorority and I’m dating someone in the top frat here. Real men won’t care what sorority you’re in! Only immature boys will. Hope this helps! <3

By: Sista

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.