facebook

Kappa Kappa Gamma at FSU

by: Cindy B

Can someone tell me what the Kappas are like at FSU. What is their reputation? Is it considered a good house? What are the girls like /known for? My friend is a legacy and wondering if she should pledge over other houses.

Posted By: Cindy B
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: A   

Love them! My suitemate was a kappa. Overall they’re known for being one of the most friendly and open sororities, they tend to lean left politically, and have a quirky sense of humor and vibe

By: A
#2  by: Theta    

Very liberal & divisive and very open to have people from lgbt+ community however sounds like a good chapter but a lot of internal problems make lower mid/ bottom

By: Theta
#3  by: tbh   

good chapter that’s on the up. very down to earth and fun with all different types of girls in there

By: tbh
#4  by: Deez nutZ   

I LOVE KKG!!!!!!!!! they are so funny and down to earth, super involved on campus, well-liked, kind, beautiful, inclusive, etc, etc, etc. i only have good things to say about them and i've never met a kappa who i didn't immediatelyyyy love. idk what that one comment was saying about them having internal problems but lowk i think that is not true bc they seem to have a really strong sisterhood and aren't cliquey. only downside is that their house is super far away but they the slayest. #panlove

By: Deez nutZ
#5  by: Stacy   

I know a lot of Kappas and they don’t lean one way or the other. They are actually very well-mixed politically, and don’t make politics apart of their chapter culture at all. They’re cool and authentic girls, and have one of the best sisterhoods I’ve seen on campus! They’ve been on the up and up!

By: Stacy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.