facebook

ZTA bad experience?

by:    

has anyone else had a horrendous experience at ZTA? the girl i got seemed MISERABLE to be there and would pause in silence and look around.. lit made me feel so unimportant she didn’t even try

Posted By: :)
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD is working overtime on this site. Zeta is just fine.

By: !!!
#2by:    

I had a bad experience but not in the same way.. It just felt like an interview which really surprised me bc of how high they’re ranked so i figured it would be good
I did get inv back surprisingly but not sure how I feel bc the conversation just wasn’t good

By: Hehe
#3by:    

Really? Sorry that happened to you

By: Huh
#4by:    

I got cut after a pretty obviously mutually good conversation with a girl there. Like we def clicked. No clue. They must have some criteria that has little to do with the conversations? I'm cute but not a supermodel and upper middle class but not like wealthy. idk just guessing here

By: idk
#5by:    

Can confront from a friend I have who’s recruiting in zta it is almost fully based on how you look lol.. Haven’t heard the best things about this chapter and it surprise me that they recruit the way they do

By: Hey
by: Sup   

Haven’t we been known these girls aren’t nice & superficial

By: Sup
#6by:    

The girl who recruited me was high and didn’t wanna be there lol

By: pnm
#7by:    

What a troll!

By: Ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.