facebook

rush is invalidating all these ranks

by:    

tell me why i LOVE most of the bottom houses. gphi aoii and sdt were some of my favs. feel like they were just as nice/cute as the mid tier houses but ig i can see a distinction between them and the top houses

Posted By: Umm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

same. i was shocked that i liked all the bottom houses. even the houses that were like the very bottom here seemed so nice and genuine.

also lowkey i want a house this year so some of the chapters that dont have houses were automatic nos for me. is it bad i want to have a house to go to right away and not in like 2025 or 2026???

By: Same

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^^^   

Yeah, that's a stupid reason to say no to a sorority.

By: ^^^
by: idk   

it’s really not tho going to the house was the best way for me to make connections and meet people in my chapter

By: idk
by: hmmm   

no honestly the best way i met people was through meals and just being at the house in general but like if you like love the girls and know you will be with them a lot then uou should pick them

By: hmmm
by: house   

a house is important to me. im on campus but not on a meal plan, i wanna be able to eat at the house and chill there.

id rather take a lower tier with a house (aoii, gphi, even adg-there house was so nice and the girls were honestly not bad but maybe a bit awkward) than a higher tier with no house. i had great connections with gphi and kkg and they have houses

its all about priorities tbh. i need to eat, study and get away from my roommate somewhere

By: house
#2by:    

I would be so happy if I got to run home to one of these three on bid day. Definitely had the most genuine connections at these, chi o, and pi phi!

By: Yesss
#3by:    

No Pnm is posting this. This is clearly another houses taking shots at AXO.

By: Wow
by: Hello   

It is fine and normal for some PNMs to want a house. That does not mean it’s another chapter throwing shade.

By: Hello

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.