facebook

Is alpha gam really that bad

by: PNM

Can u guys be honest???? I feel like I’m gonna get dropped from everything except for them

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stop listening to greekra   

Not at all. They’re some of the sweetest girls and have been pretty involved on campus. If that’s where you end up, give them a chance. If you don’t vibe with them, don’t initiate and rerush next year. There’s a home for everyone

By: Stop listening to greekra
#2  by: Srat Alum   

It Depends what you want out of the experience. Alpha Gam has a great house and some great sisterhood experiences.

At the end of the day you can go to frats, parties, and clubs and no-one is wearing letters to any of those events. The only time you're really in letters is Srat events and when you are on Srat teams for hoco or Dm or the like. You can still party if you're in AGD or if you're a GEED. If you want to join a sorority for the sisterhood and the sorority experience you will receive it at alpha gam. Like every other chapter they have retreats, a pretty house, meals, meetings. The connections you make will be genuine. I guess ask yourself how much reputation bothers you. For me, it didn't really bother me and I was at a different bottom rank house. If anything when I wore letters and talked to people they were more surprised that I didn't fit whatever stereotype was shown.

Long story short- Are you looking for the sorority experience- you can get it at any of the houses.

Are you looking to pair with Frats at certain events- than only some houses.

Are you looking to only go out and party- you can do that anytime with any people.

But if you want a connection with genuine people than I think AGD is fine! Honestly, any srat at FSU would be.

By: Srat Alum
#3  by: Meh   

i think theyre fine. nice house, girls were nice. im hoping for kkg or dz but would probably be ok with being there.

honestly no one sorority has given me the im home feeling yet so waiting on that. if they give u that feelin than go for it i guess

By: Meh
#4  by: fsu   

All sororities at FSU are great. All of them have something to offer.

By: fsu
#5  by: yuh   

Alpha gams are great! i have a few friends there and they really are so close with each other and super involved in campus. they might not be as popular but they still are amazing chapter like all 17!

By: yuh
#6  by: pnm   

im in a similir boat. alpha gam asked for me back and im kinda nervous about it. however i really dont care about fraternities or the like because i have a bf already at the school. ima give it a shot wherever i end up!

By: pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.