facebook

First Day of Rush

by:    

What were everyone’s thoughts? Standout houses so far? What seems to be popular in yalls groups and not so popular? Not trying to lead anyone towards or away from certain houses just want to share thoughts.

Posted By: opinions?
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

loveeeee adpi, dz, and pi phi. the conversations felt natural and genuine and the girls were super nice. i didn't like kd or zta at all though which really surprised me because i expected to love them. it felt like they were doing too much. i'm kind of neutral on the rest. reallyyy excited for tomorrow :p

By: peenm
#12by:    

Pi phi, dz and zeta for my top three so far.

By: Tops
#13by:    

aphi axo and zta are my faves so far

By: pnm
#14by:    

I concur

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#15by:    

Maybe I’m crazy but AOII is my top like I loved it there. Also loved KKG and pi phi, different vibes from each other but who knows

By: pnm
#16by:    

My favorites BY FAR have been tri delt, dz and pi phi. I just felt like the girls i talked to knew what they were doing and they were all so pretty

By: Pnm
#17by:    

I loved dz, adpi and pi phi! So far they are my favs.

#18by:    

Adpi dz aphi

#19by:    

I concur.

By: .
#20by:    

Pi phi + Adpi are my tops, the girls are so sweet and gorgeous, not fake at all

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.