facebook

First Day of Rush

by: opinions?

What were everyone’s thoughts? Standout houses so far? What seems to be popular in yalls groups and not so popular? Not trying to lead anyone towards or away from certain houses just want to share thoughts.

Posted By: opinions?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: House   

I had good conversations at most of the houses, special shoutout to sig delt and aoii, I thought they were going to suck based on what I saw on here but they were actually great and I would go back.

By: House
by: Theta Aug 21, 2024 1:21:50 AM

You must have no self confidence any sorority to the east of Copeland is where the top tier are expect for AGD and KKG

By: Theta
#2  by: Hey    

ADPI was amazing. So friendly. Really liked Pi Phi too! Was hoping to like KD but didn’t feel the connection.

By: Hey
by: Hey Aug 20, 2024 5:54:32 PM

I wanted to like KD too. Weren’t friendly and I got cut anyway. No surprise.

By: Hey
#3  by: Rush   

I was surprised by how friendly aoii and aphi were

By: Rush
#4  by: Rush   

Phi delt was gas

By: Rush
#5  by: d1   

Chi O- Loved them so sweet! Probably not a perfect fit for me but would love to come back
Aphi- Nice but didn’t feel great friendship connection
AOPi- Convo was a lil bit awkward but very nice
AXO- the two women i spoke to were completely different vibes so hard to judge, one of them did not seem to care to be recruiting me
Gphi- Nice, kind of forgot the convo and women i talked to
Pi Phi- Absolutely loveddddd hoping for them back fingers crossed, potential fav
KD- Wanted to love and suuuper sweet unfortunately just doesn’t seem like there’s a connection
zta- Had a great conversation with the woman i spoke to, maybe a bit too recruitmenty personality wise, i prefer more down-to-earth and genuine
Adpi- great convo no notes, currently second for me

By: d1
#6  by: Hi!   

Really liked them all. Pi phi, dz and aphi were super sweet. Good Connections with those three so far.

By: Hi!
#7  by: PNM2   

ADPI was such an easy conversation. Loved them. Pi Phi was probably my second fav. Zeta third. Really great houses at FSU. All were nice.

By: PNM2
#8  by: Leo    

Adpi, Zeta and Axo were my top three.

By: Leo
#9  by: Yay    

Liked Gamma Phi and AOPI more than i thought I would.

By: Yay
#10  by: favs   

adpi pi phi kd zeta

By: favs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.