facebook

PNMs be ware of DZ

by: fsu

it is DZs tactic to put down other upper mid sororities and place themselves up top. notice how there r a million posts w all the same rankings and posts at the same time. it's a tactic don't let it fool you. don't even listen to this site

Posted By: fsu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: um   

i don’t think this is true. dz is one of the most down-to-earth chapters on campus, imo. they don’t seem to care about ranking and have been focusing on sisterhood i thought. yeah they have been recruiting more attractive girls in the past few years so if that’s what u consider “top” then okay but nobody gaf. the rankings on this site aren’t real anyway

By: um
by: hmmmmAug 17, 2024 10:33:49 PM

they self rank constantly

By: hmmmm
#2  by: Nope    

This is not true. Whoever posted this stop trying to tear others down to make yourself better. It’s really pathetic.

By: Nope
#3  by: fsu   

This seems hypocritical. DZ has just been doing well. Support other chapters.

By: fsu
by: Pan loveAug 18, 2024 11:08:41 AM

Exactly! We should be happy that DZ is doing so great. Lets support all chapters.

By: Pan love
#4  by: spreadloveeee   

dz has been doing well and the ones i have met are very genuine and caring people. be more supportive of other chapters… it’s not that deep.

By: spreadloveeee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.