facebook

Alpha Phi Instagram

by:    

I’m a pnm about to go through recruitment and I have been looking at all the sorority socials and wondering why does Alpha Phi only post the same 5 girls on their instagram?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You are obviously smart, you got into FSU, think about it.

You will also not see the awkward girls, the less than average looking girls, or the larger body types of girls during recruitment either. They will all be hidden, not participating due to “interning” or jobs, or family sickness. Any sorority that is concerned about ranks will do this not just them. True genuine sisterhoods will involve ALL their members.

By: Jeez
#2by:    

it’s because they only have 5 girls who enjoy being in the chapter and participate 🫶

By: fsu
#3by:    

I think a lot of it has to do with who is incharge of their social media right now because In previous years/semesters it was never like this. Blame their VP of social media for favoring her friends! Not to mention that they chose pics based off what "fits" the ig theme right now, so I guess they arent posting many girls because it doesnt fit the "vibe" its so stupid

By: lol
#4by:    

Yeah they aren’t a very loving chapter

By: tbh
#5by:    

I concur

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.