facebook

Read this Dz and Aphi

by:    

I’m sorry no hate but dz and Aphi are NOT above ddd dg or pi phi or axo or chio.
If they continue to really improve (and they are) then maybe in a few years they will be but the houses I mentioned are ALL super solid and rarely have trouble getting the girls they want. So Aphi and dz stop self ranking because it’s just simply not true at this point.

Posted By: Facts
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

aphi and dz ranking themselves above axo/xo/pi phi and especially theta makes me laugh out loud like bffr

By: !!!!!!!!!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

How about instead of tearing down other sororities just be happy with the sorority you are in. Have confidence in your sorority to do great at rush! 1000 awesome girls will come through rush. You don't need to justify why your sorority wasn't ranked higher by some random person and you don't need to tear other sororities down. And give the girls coming through rush some credit. No one makes their decision based on a website that has ranks from random people (who could be 60.

By: .
by: ^   

I'm only 55.

By: ^
#3by:    

How is DG so high with constant membership issues. They have one of the lowest membership numbers and the highest drop rate. Sorry but they are mid tier at best.

By: No no no
by: Fyi   

You can find estimated drop rates by simply looking at active member and new member numbers vs previous semester. It’s not difficult. For example:

If sorority A had total membership of 250 the previous semester and started the next semester with 175 members and took 90 new members you can safely assume there was a high drop rate

By: Fyi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.