facebook

Outside the fsu bubble

by:    

Every sorority here blows srats at other schools out of the water. I’m from the midwest and all of the schools that anyone from my home town went to has top sororities that are the same level as lower mid tier sororities here. I’m talking about, sisterhood, membership, gpa, events, philanthropy, social media, recruitment, houses, and just overall membership experience. Every single sorority here is at least on the level of mid-tier srats at pretty much any other school, including the ones we consider bottom tier. So just fyi, outside of the greek life bubble at this school, all of the fsu srats are very strong and good to be in. No shame in being in a lower sorority.

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is an excellent take. Every sorority is really good here and the tiers here don’t matter

By: Love this

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.