facebook

Why is gphi ranked so low?

by:    

I’m genuinely curious. All the girls I’ve met have been extremely nice and pretty. Don’t get me wrong they don’t need to be top tier but def shouldn’t be so low.

Posted By: X
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Gamma phi beta is actually pretty good they’re just very low profile. They have gorgeous house in a great location. I don’t know which fraternities they date in.

By: Why
by: 😂   

Date in? lol,… every sorority has girls that date a guy from almost every frat and non sorority girls more common. This comment is a joke.

By: 😂
#2by:    

Almost all fsu sororities are great a mid/lower tier here could be comparable to top/upper mid almost anywhere else

By: fsu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Weak philanthropy and lowish membership. Not low low but less than most.

By: Truth
#4by:    

They are ranked correctly however that does not mean they aren’t a great sorority. You need to understand the chapters at FSU are extremely strong so the competition in rankings is very competitive. When you hear people say our mid to lower houses would be upper to top at other schools that’s no joke!

By: Truth
#5by:    

They are ranked low because they don’t get on here self ranking. Nobody would come on a site and say they are bottom tier. ZTA, KD, and ADPi live on this site because they need to self rank to feel important and relevant.

By: No ranks
by: lol    

I agree with this one

By: lol
by: Lol   

Honestly the biggest dispute in rankings ALWAYS involves the mid and lower tiers.. not so much the top 3-4. Case in point.. dz Aphi theta kkg , axo self ranks. Just keeping it real

By: Lol
by: Hmm   

The reason gphi is ranked low is because compared to other houses they are weaker
Whether its quality quantity participation philanthropy competitions you name it.
That’s the reason

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.