facebook

Recruitment!!!!!!!

by:    

Hi guys I’m rushing in fall want to know the best sorority’s!!!

Posted By: Freshie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’ve heard self ranks from aphi and dz beware!

By: Dz
#2by:    

Can you at least use plurals correctly?

By: yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Every sorority is different and has great girls that you will fit in with! Neither one is “better” than the other, but some you may connect with more than others.

By: Loo
#4by:    

Take it from someone who’s rushed in the fall, you’ll know when you’re there. As much as someone can tell you “that’s a top tier or that’s a bottom tier sorority”, it’s all personal preference.

Like for example, there was a “top tier” sorority that I walked into and I didn’t really click with them as I did with one that was considered more “lower tier”.

There were some chapters where I walked out of and I was like “I love them” and others where i vividly remember saying “nope.” And it wasn’t because they were mean, every girl I talked to was so sweet, but you can tell it wouldn’t really be your vibe.

Don’t worry about reputation because you’ll truly end up where you are meant to be!! I know it’s hard to understand that phrase because you’ll hear it a lot, but trust me, you definitely will understand when you’re there.

Also, keep in mind that each sorority has their own pros and cons, so the “best” one is the sorority you feel most at home with.

Hope this helped, Good luck!!

By: Trust
#5by:    

Sorority’s? Did you graduate from high school?

By: Dhdu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.