facebook

Not in Top 4?

by:    

At FSU the top 4 frats seem to be Pike, Theta Chi, SAE and KA. Is it still worth rushing in Fall if I don't end up in top 4? I know dues can vary between frats but I don't wanna pay for something if it wont be as fun and if I feel like I'm missing out.

Posted By: GDI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes. As long as you’re like pi lam/alpha delt and above you’ll have a pretty good frat experience

By: Duh
#2by:    

It’s just about finding your people. It’s only on this site that it matters. This Greek community is pretty cool in that people can be happy in almost any frat, at FSU, as long as they pledge for the right reasons. Honestly the only unhappy ones I know, are ones that pledged for the clout, and didn't take the time to find an actual brotherhood.

By: SH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

top 4 is very selective so chances of getting a bid is much lower. id recommend checking out all the houses and going to a few rush events before making a decision. although the "top 4" has good events, socials, etc you'll have a good time if you rush where u belong.

By: greek
by: right   

Don't pay any attention to the rankings on this site. If there are 18 fraternities at FSU, the 9 in the top half are very much alike.

By: right

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.