facebook

Srat reputations???

by:    

I’m rushing this fall and I’m just wondering what each sorority is known for… of course I’m going into rush with an open mind but I want to know the vibes

Posted By: 24pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Have bad reputations? Easy or sleazy?

PNM in the fall. OOS student. I want to stay away from these houses.

By: What houses are known to
by: hah   

it’s fsu. every sorority is easy

By: hah
#2by:    

If you truly have an open mind you will not pay attention to anything on this awful site. If you are influenced by strangers on this disreputable site then your rush is going to be a horrible experience.

You'll pick up on each sorority's vibe when you meet them yourself in person. And they'll pick up on yours too. Since the sororities are the ones who do the choosing, your choices will be limited to the ones that ask you back, no matter what you read on here, and if you like the vibe of one or more that ask you back, nothing else matters. Make up your own damn mind.

By: Grow up

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

If you truly have an open mind you will not pay attention to anything on this awful site. If you are influenced by strangers on this disreputable site then your rush is going to be a horrible experience.

You'll pick up on each sorority's vibe when you meet them yourself in person. And they'll pick up on yours too. Since the sororities are the ones who do the choosing, your choices will be limited to the ones that ask you back, no matter what you read on here, and if you like the vibe of one or more that ask you back, nothing else matters. Make up your own damn mind.

By: Grow up

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.