facebook

Lambda chi is back

by:    

Lambda chi alpha national announced it has been approved by the IFC to return in spring 2025!

Posted By: Zp
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I hope that weasel who posts all over the country about Lambda Chi (he calls them ‘Lambda’) will stop commenting after LXA recolonizes next year.

By: Me
#2by:    

Legendary Seminole football heroes who were Lambda Chis: Steve Tensi, Fred Biletnikoff, Gary Pagic, Ron Sellers, Gary Huff, Paul McGown. Be afraid Pikes. Be very afraid. we’re coming back!

By: ZPZ
by: @ZPZ   

In your wet dreams lambda. Go crawl back under your rock. You will NEVER be back.

By: @ZPZ
#3by:    

i don’t know if they will

By: kile
#4by:    

Don't pay attention to this posting. It an old Lambda alumnus that keeps trolling this site. Lambda is not coming back anytime soon. Just deal with it.

By: IFC
#5by:    

Actually, LXA is approved to come back in the fall. They were great when they were here. We could use another top fraternity.

By: Actually
#6by:    

Didn’t you guys like kill someone or something

By: umm
by: Yep   

Shot a girl showing off a gun

By: Yep
by: Yes   

From what I heard, the girl they shot was related to someone on the FSU administration.

By: Yes
#7by:    

Lambda Chi is already approved and on their way to FSU. They have thousands of alumni and a great history.
Same with Phi Delt (2025). It’s past time some of our old kick-ass fraternities came back.
Still missing ATO and Delt.

By: Lambda Chi
#8by:    

respectfully they’ll probably be bottom tier

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Tiers   

Everybody starts out bottom tier, but some stay there and some jump up over night. ATO and SAE and Sig Ep were gone 5 years and now look at them. Theta Chi was only gone two years I think, but they’re solid top 2. Sigma Chi was gone 7 but they’re on a fast track now.

By: Tiers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.