facebook

SAE Process. LEAKED

by:    

Enjoy the fake posts you guys are getting about girls liking the frat your pledging. I pledged SAE 3 semesters ago and was dropped a week and a half before the process ended. I was repeatedly verbally abuse almost on a daily for my appearance and some of my other pc bros received worse treatment (physical). Even demoralizing things like shaving the heads and eye brows of pledges. Can also recall a 6AM pt in the middle of the street on a weekday. Military gear was required and we all wore weighted back packs while pistol squatting. This is is only the tip of the iceberg. Nonetheless a geed and happy to be. I had many friends enter greek life and know a few KSigs, OX, who are happy but SAE seems to still hold a toxic brotherhood

Posted By: formerpledge
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bro is this Jack Lincoln 😂

By: Lmao
#2by:    

Yeah 100% jack Lincoln you loser

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.