facebook

SAE (from a girls perspective)

by:    

So, you know how there are all these fraternities around campus, each with its own vibe and reputation? Well, SAE just kinda stands out from the rest, and let me tell you why I think so.

First off, their events are top-notch. We’re not just talking your run-of-the-mill college parties. SAE throws events that feel more inclusive and fun, with themes that actually get you excited to dress up and participate. They manage to make everyone feel welcome, which is a pretty big deal in the sometimes cliquey world of college social life.

Then there’s their philanthropy work. It’s not just for show with these guys. They genuinely care about making a difference, and they get the whole campus involved in causes that matter. Whether it’s a charity run or a fundraiser for local organizations, SAE guys are passionate about giving back, and they inspire the rest of us to care just as much.

But what really sets SAE apart, in my opinion, is the respect they show. In a world where that can sometimes be lacking, these guys make it a point to treat everyone with kindness and respect. It’s refreshing to go to an event or even just hang out at their house and feel like you’re in a safe, respectful environment. It’s about feeling valued and listened to, and that goes a long way.

And let’s not forget the brotherhood. Yes, I know I’m viewing it from the outside, but it’s obvious there’s a strong bond among the SAE guys. They support each other through thick and thin, and that kind of loyalty is admirable. It’s nice to see a group of guys who are about lifting each other up instead of competing all the time.

So, yeah, when you mix all that together—the fun events, the commitment to making a difference, the respect, and the genuine brotherhood—it’s not hard to see why SAE stands out as one of the best fraternities from where I’m standing. It’s about creating a positive impact, both on campus and in the wider community, and having a great time while doing it.

Posted By: Dani Quintero
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Girl I agree with all your points fo sho!! With that being said Oxlantis was absolutely insane so we gotta show love to our boys there too.

By: Amber R

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I agree. I feel like other frats hate SAE because girls love them lmao (that and the fact that SAE messes with everybody on college ave)

By: not even a groupie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.