facebook

Top frat? SAE? Delta chi? Sig ep?

by:    

Looking to rush in 2024 fall and wondering what the best frat is. All answers are welcome. Thanks

Posted By: Lapin
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SAE for sure hands down ….

1. Brotherhood That’s Tighter Than Your Favorite Jeans: First things first, the brotherhood at SAE is unreal. It’s like having a second family where everyone genuinely looks out for each other. Late-night talks, impromptu road trips, or just chilling—it’s all about that strong bond.
2. Academics Aren’t Boring Here: Believe it or not, SAE takes grades seriously, but in a cool way. They’ve got all these support systems to help you ace your classes, like study groups that don’t suck and bros ready to tutor you in that subject you can’t stand.
3. Parties That’ll Make Your Snapchat Pop: No lie, SAE throws some of the most epic parties on campus. It’s the kind of stuff that makes you glad you chose college life. And it’s not just about the parties; it’s the memories you make while you’re there.

By: Eddie Silva

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I live next to sig ep and personally can’t take my eyes off them. They’re the clear winner here I hope one day they’ll invite me over for play time.

By: Caroline(downstairs)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.