facebook

Thoughts on AGD?

by:    

I am new to FSU and I don't really know a lot about Greek life or anything like that. I am interested in doing recruitment and I have a friend that is in AGD so I am considering going there. Are they a good chapter at FSU?

Posted By: um
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They aren't a large chapter but I heard they are chill

By: noodle
by: FSU    

Do you like the girls? How do you feel about what they stand for? If you feel your ideals and beliefs mesh…. Go for it. Who cares about rankings? What’s a top house one year might not be the top one the following year!

By: FSU
#2by:    

Im not saying it but I have other people call them “Alpha Grabba Donut” do to their fondness of baking pastries and sweet treats🍩

By: Mmm donuts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Still   

I bet they know the difference between do and due. Just sayin.

By: Still
#3by:    

i’m friends w someone in alpha gam and all the women i met in the sorority have been really kind and fun to talk to.

By: Friend of agd
#4by:    

They have been doing good this year with recruitment, despite a lot of people hating on them for not fitting the stereotype.

By: loaf
#5by:    

They have been doing good this year with recruitment, despite a lot of people hating on them for not fitting the stereotype.

By: loaf
#6by:    

They are a HUUUUGE chapter if you know what i mean lol

By: Big
#7by:    

Fun girls that like to party

By: Hank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.