facebook

Thoughts on AGD?

by: um

I am new to FSU and I don't really know a lot about Greek life or anything like that. I am interested in doing recruitment and I have a friend that is in AGD so I am considering going there. Are they a good chapter at FSU?

Posted By: um
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: noodle   

They aren't a large chapter but I heard they are chill

By: noodle
by: FSU Feb 2, 2024 9:39:30 AM

Do you like the girls? How do you feel about what they stand for? If you feel your ideals and beliefs mesh…. Go for it. Who cares about rankings? What’s a top house one year might not be the top one the following year!

By: FSU
#2  by: Mmm donuts   

Im not saying it but I have other people call them “Alpha Grabba Donut” do to their fondness of baking pastries and sweet treats🍩

By: Mmm donuts
by: StillFeb 3, 2024 12:06:52 PM

I bet they know the difference between do and due. Just sayin.

By: Still
#3  by: Friend of agd   

i’m friends w someone in alpha gam and all the women i met in the sorority have been really kind and fun to talk to.

By: Friend of agd
#4  by: loaf   

They have been doing good this year with recruitment, despite a lot of people hating on them for not fitting the stereotype.

By: loaf
#5  by: loaf   

They have been doing good this year with recruitment, despite a lot of people hating on them for not fitting the stereotype.

By: loaf
#6  by: Big   

They are a HUUUUGE chapter if you know what i mean lol

By: Big
#7  by: Hank   

Fun girls that like to party

By: Hank

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.