facebook

Rising and falling srats?

by: Peace

Which sisterhoods do you see rising or falling on campus? Just curious :)

Posted By: Peace
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 🦉    

Rising? Falling?
Fall 2023/Spring 2023 Chapter GPA
1 ΧΩ—was 1 ↔️
2 ΑΧΩ—was 3 ⬆️
3 ΑΔΠ—was 2 ⬇️
4 ΦΜ—was 4 ↔️
5 ΠΒΦ—was 8 ⬆️
6 ΔΖ—was 6 ↔️
7 ΔΔΔ—was 17⬆️
8 ΚΔ—was 7 ⬇️
9 ΚΚΓ—was 5 ⬇️
10 ΚΑΘ—was 12 ⬆️
11 ΖΤΑ—was 15⬆️
12 ΓΦB—was 16 ⬆️
13 ΑΦ—was 14 ⬆️
14 ΑΟΠ—was 13 ⬇️
15 ΔΓ—was 11 ⬇️
16 ΣΔΤ—was 10⬇️
17 ΑΓΔ—was 9 ⬇️

By: 🦉
by: OmgJan 30, 2024 7:02:04 PM

Stfu owl girl

By: Omg
#2  by: Tbh   

Rising: DG, Pi Phi, DZ, and SDT have rlly stepped it up the past few years, their PCs have been consistently getting better and better each year and are rising the fastest out of any other sororities imo

Falling: I think the only sorority everyone can agree is falling is Tri Delt. I wouldn’t say Zeta or KD, I think people are just using the fact that Zeta has been taking more naturally beautiful girls against them and just yapping to yap. I see stuff about KD on here but I think they’re still in the top 4, I can see DG passing them next year once they get their house. But overall I think every sorority has been doing amazing over the past few years and improved in some way

By: Tbh
#3  by: yo mama   

I agree with this, except I do believe AGD is doing really well this year with the new pledge class. They got selective this year with fall recruitment which really helped their reputation. KKG is also doing really well, I don't think they are falling I think it is pretty neutral for them. Other than that everything looks pretty accurate. Despite the rising and falling of sororities, all are amazing and beautiful in their own ways!!! Pan love <3

By: yo mama

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.