facebook

needs opinions for next rush season

by:    

next fall i want to rush and want a good sorority but realistically im not going to try for a top top tier one. can anyone tell me the differences between dg, theta, tridelt, pi phi, aphi, or any other upper tier sororities that aren’t ZTA Adpi and KD???

Posted By: help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

to be honest all of those are a little unrealistic especially if you’re going into recruitment with that mindset. all of those chapters are exclusive but also take a certain kind of girl. dg and theta are more of a soflo/miami vibe whereas tri delt and pi phi are more preppy blondes. Aphi is somewhere in the middle of those as far as vibe. just go through rush and find where you feel most at home- it will make your experience here most worthwhile and all of the chapters here are great!

By: hm
#2by:    

The sororities all do the choosing, every one of them makes releases, so pnm's don't 'try for' one over another. You need to give your best attention and effort to every single house and every single house is great here.

By: stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Every house is different to every girl, which is the beautiful thing about recruitment! My advice would be to go through every house and feel where you are the most comfortable and yourself! Even if a sorority is considered "lower" tier, it truly will not affect your experience unless you give weight to it. This is coming from a girl from a lower tier sorority and I have not had any negative experiences from anyone across the panhellenic community. Go where your heart is telling you and don't give too much attention to "tiers" because every where you go you will find amazing girls regardless of popularity :)

By: Pan Love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.