facebook

POLL: The owl with the GPAs has absolutely no life

by:    

Posted By: ❌🦉
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why does someone posting facts vs. others posting subjective ranks bother you so much?
Maybe you are the one with no life. GPA and membership numbers are factual. Glad someone posts them.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hmm   

The gpa and membership numbers are almost indistinguishable with the exception of 3-4 houses.. so not really that important
Most houses have within 10-15 member totals and all have a B+ average. If there were significant differences in these metrics then yes it would be useful info

By: Hmm
by: Hmm   

I did not post the xo bash but frankly the metrics you use don’t really present an accurate measure of the entire organizations rankings. There is just NOT a huge difference between 15 or so houses. Are you seriously suggesting that a house with a 3.6 gpa and 280 members is way better than a house with a 3.59 gpa and 270 members? I don’t think so.

By: Hmm
by: And   

Keep in mind that sororities are social organizations NOT academic honor societies so while gpa is not to be dismissed it’s only one piece of information

By: And
#2by:    

I think it is hilarious how desperate Owl Girl is to ‘prove’ her sorority is top tier by forcing everyone to adopt her definition. They’re not. They’re good.

By: Funny
by: Ha!   

She’s a hoot!

By: Ha!
by: Seriously    

“Forcing everyone “ lol…. Maybe “hoot girl” is sick of the superficial, meaningless, subjective ranks that are constantly flooding this page.

By: Seriously
#3by:    

🦉 agrees that all the FSU NPC chapters have excellent chapter GPA! That’s the point, they are all great! FSU fraternities should step up!
Bogus, subjective “rankings” are just an attempt to keep some houses down and boost the egos of others.

By: 🦉

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.