facebook

FIJI is top at fsu

by:    

FIJI is one of the top fraternities and gets a lot of girls they're definitely top over all these other dumb frats!

Posted By: FSU
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

u guys are a bunch of nerds shut up

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Florida is not a good state for Fiji. Prove me wrong. Fiji at FSU is probably the best right now that they have ever been, but they lag far behind the big time big boy fraternities. Fiji is within a solid five iron of SAE, KA, and Theta Chi. They must have blinders on to think they measure up to any of those.

By: Truth
#3by:    

Florida is not a good state for Fiji. Prove me wrong. Fiji at FSU is probably the best right now that they have ever been, but they lag far behind the big time big boy fraternities. Fiji is within a solid five iron of SAE, KA, and Theta Chi. They must have blinders on to think they measure up to any of those.

By: Truth
by: Lol   

Yeah fiji is on the same level as pi lam and beta lmao

By: Lol
by: IFC   

So True. Also from my contact at UF, both FIJI and PILam have closed their chapters and DSig is currently renting the PiLAM house at UF.

By: IFC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.