Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

So true

By: Truth
#2  by: fsu   

Yes omg I thought the same

By: fsu
#3  by: Yeah   

Dz just posted their spring pc and they’re rlly good. Same with their fall PC. Been improving over the past few years and it’s more obvious now that their older PCs are gone

By: Yeah
#4  by: Ana   

Beautiful spring pledge class but everyone is missing the obvious, they struggle with retention EVERY semester. Always lowest membership numbers besides AGD. Why???? Again it’s obvious. Hopefully they are learning and correcting internal issues but unfortunately it’s been like this for years. Let’s see how many girls drop.

By: Ana
by: WeirdJan 26, 2024 11:21:47 AM

Why are you so pressed?? Let them have fun and enjoy their sorority, especially the new mems. The ones who stay obviously love it. Their membership issues have drastically improved too, but I guess that’s the only thing you have to use against them now? Love every DZ I’ve ever met

By: Weird
#5  by: 2024   

Best Fall and Spring PC

By: 2024
#6  by: Not again   

Dz stop self ranking. Give it a break.

By: Not again
by: LmaoJan 27, 2024 12:44:54 AM

The girls in DZ who would self rank dropped already and the ones who stay don’t care about ranks. You’re entitled to your own opinion but they are very chill and seem to be pretty close, so don’t see why you’re bashing them?

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.