facebook

Sorority tiers by how much ppl like them

by:    

Not based on social status at all. ur entitled to ur own opinion this is my opinion about what students generally think. no order in tiers.

Chi O
Phi Mu
Pi Phi

UPPER
KKG
KD
AXO

MID
ADPi
Gphi
AOII
DDD
DZ
SDT

Lower
DG
Theta
Alpha Phi

BOTTOM
AGD
ZTA

Posted By: the people
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

This is honestly the truth. Like it or not.

By: Yep
by: Lol   

Not even close to accurate

By: Lol
#2by:    

This is very true.

By: The real ranks
#3by:    

No one wants to forget the “power rankings” and admit that this is actually true

By: real
by: Truth   

I also think a larger part of it is only the “top tier” sororities seem to care especially ZTA and DG. I know a lot of chio’s, phi mus, and axo’s and they honestly don’t care about this kind of stuff so they don’t self rank nor defend themselves when people say crap about them on greekrank.

By: Truth
#4by:    

I mean this makes sense because the top tier sororities tend to be the ones that people don't like, whether it reflects how nice the girls are or not

By: kind of true
#5by:    

Honestly, this is very accurate. People may not agree with this, but nowadays, srats are ranked more by the quality of the girls, instead of superficial attributes. Rankings need to be more focused on actual sisterhood, rather than popularity, status, etc.

By: Agreed
#6by:    

Ya this reflects current times fs.

By: Yup
#7by:    

bump

By: yes.
#8by:    

Complete BS. Same person talking to themself
Loser

By: Lol
#9by:    

This one hurt, lol.

By: Truth
#10by:    

Truth

By: The real ranks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.