facebook

Delta Zeta Buying Insta Followers????

by:    

I started following the sororities at the beginning of the summer when I was accepted into FSU. Now I plan on going into Spring Recruitment and have noticed Delta Zeta follower count has nearly doubled. I remember it being in the 6,000s over the summer and now it is almost 12k. If you check the following list they are mostly bots. Why did they buy 6,000 followers? Is that what their dues go to? I am just confused because I know they are not a top tier sorority, is this normal?

Posted By: Spring PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ig it makes sense bcs multiple of their videos went viral both on instagram and tiktok

By: yea
#2by:    

it’s from their tik toks going viral during recruitment, if they actually bought them then fsl would’ve investigated and made them delete them as that happened with another sorority at fsu this year

By: be fr
#3by:    

ngl a funny ass prank would be to buy followers for a sorority 🤣🤣🤣🤣 buy like 30k bots to follow some sorority would be crazy bc everyone would think THEY bought them 😭😭😭

By: meep
#4by:    

I don’t think they thought them, I asked a girl in dz I know and she said she has no clue, I’m assuming it’s from their tiktok and high publicity. But I’m really happy for dz because their new pc this year is so good

By: Hmmm
by: Whatever   

DZ damage control. They bought a bunch of followers and then their account got hacked and it took them 24 hours to get it back. But if I was a member of DZ I would act dumb too.

By: Whatever
#5by:    

Bump!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Thirsty group

By: Teal
by: Lol   

Very thirsty

By: Lol
#7by:    

a few of their tiktoks went viral and people from other countries started following them on social media. if you look at the comments some of them are different languages lol… i think they just gained a lot of attention randomly through tiktok. gaining followers is part of going viral…

By: girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.